John-DillingerJohn-Dillinger

-=Alien Hominid Tribute=- -=Alien Hominid Tribute=-

One word

OMGLOLZ. Good stuff.

Starberry responds:

oh my god laughing out loud ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

Phun-knee!

The only thing more humorous than this is the people that don't get it. Those people should look beyound the obvious and get a clue. I bet they are too busy fingering salads and whatnot. ;)

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Enjoyable

Nice animation style, not to complicated or simple. The Rancid tune at the end was a nice touch. Good snipit of humor used wisely. I gave this a 3 out of 5 cause I felt it was good, but there is room for improvement. Make more.

Magnetism 2 Demo Magnetism 2 Demo

Great game

I liked this, but I suggest an option to turn off the audio. If this had an option to turn off the audio I missed it.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Very enjoyable

Nice work. The jumping was a little odd but still good. It would have been nice to be able to turn off the music and/or the sound.

I voted a 4.

Peeps in Outer Space! Peeps in Outer Space!

One Problem

When you right click in the middle of a game of Peep Invaders and click rewind it leaves the peeps from that game on the screen. And then if you start a game of Peep Asteroids or whatever it is called the peeps from the Peep Invaders are still there on the screen and you can't shoot them... Speaking of Peeps, I want some! And to whom ever said this was boring is probably some 12-13 year old with no life and probably doesn't know what an Atari 2600 is. All-in-all I liked this game.