John-DillingerJohn-Dillinger

AIM
asdgasg

Magnetism 2 Demo Magnetism 2 Demo

Great game

I liked this, but I suggest an option to turn off the audio. If this had an option to turn off the audio I missed it.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Very enjoyable

Nice work. The jumping was a little odd but still good. It would have been nice to be able to turn off the music and/or the sound.

I voted a 4.

Peeps in Outer Space! Peeps in Outer Space!

One Problem

When you right click in the middle of a game of Peep Invaders and click rewind it leaves the peeps from that game on the screen. And then if you start a game of Peep Asteroids or whatever it is called the peeps from the Peep Invaders are still there on the screen and you can't shoot them... Speaking of Peeps, I want some! And to whom ever said this was boring is probably some 12-13 year old with no life and probably doesn't know what an Atari 2600 is. All-in-all I liked this game.

Newbies' Handbook Newbies' Handbook

good

Nice but the mute button on the levels picture page didn't work right after you clicked on a level and the clicked the back button. FIX THAT SHIT! Other than that it was good.

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks, I love when people point out the bugs. I tried to bug-proof it but I guess I didn't catch them all. I'll get right on it!

Gt's Simon Gt's Simon

Rabid-Echidna is right

Even though I brought this fact up! You theif fuck! Aww shit!!!!!!! http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=115226

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Best CC yet

Each Castle Cat is better than the last. I got to the boss and I accidently pushed the Windows/Start button on my keyboard a few of times and my controls wouldn't work right and I got killed, but good job on this.

BTW a muisc on/off option would be nice and/or a button to change the music.

Beer Pong Beer Pong

Work on it

If the animation were a bit better (and the sound & music) I think this could make the front page.

TheBoob responds:

yeah, i was really hoping for front page with this one, but i guess some people didn't like it that much, maybe better luck next time, its a good idea to put in sound though, so maybe ill do that

T I L E L A N D T I L E L A N D

Buggy

I found this game to be awful buggy. I had a hard time starting a new game from scratch and other stuff. It is a good game though.

ButtonMashers: Chubba-Mon ButtonMashers: Chubba-Mon

not bad not good

Um are u supposed to be able to press TAB and be able to change the player names?

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

This is teh 1337 shit

Castle Cat 2 is better than cc1 in all ways except the things in the sliding shells resemble a penis.