John-DillingerJohn-Dillinger

-=Alien Hominid Tribute=- -=Alien Hominid Tribute=-

One word

OMGLOLZ. Good stuff.

Starberry responds:

oh my god laughing out loud ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

Phun-knee!

The only thing more humorous than this is the people that don't get it. Those people should look beyound the obvious and get a clue. I bet they are too busy fingering salads and whatnot. ;)

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Enjoyable

Nice animation style, not to complicated or simple. The Rancid tune at the end was a nice touch. Good snipit of humor used wisely. I gave this a 3 out of 5 cause I felt it was good, but there is room for improvement. Make more.

Strategy Guide Ep. 4 Strategy Guide Ep. 4

Needle Rocks!

I've been a fan since SG episode 1 and still am a big fan. I liked this episode but felt it had more than a few awkward moments. Keep making more cause you still got it.

Needle responds:

Hey Johm, long time no see :) Still working on my writing, hopefully all the awkwardness will be worked out by the time SG5 comes out. Stay cool!

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

He is

Micheal Jackson and he touches on a little boys nut sack, a little boys nut sack, a little boys nut sack.

Trouble at home Trouble at home

TMNT ... hahaha

TMNT > Power Rangers. People should view "No More Ketchup For Me" before viewing this one.

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

Music?

What band/song was that? Keep on making turds, I look forward to the turd of week every time I visit!

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

Comedy burnt to perfection

Some of the most funniest flash on Newgrounds, perhaps on the internet, to date. The Mega Man reference was priceless.

Livecorpse - A Tribute Livecorpse - A Tribute

But

But I thought Livecorpse was smokin' marijuana on that fateful day? Anywho, good stuff, Elfer rocks.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Never let down

David Firth always brings it correct. This is an excellent & sick toon.